Special thanks to Education Voters of PA for curating many of these resources!
Here are actions you can take to support this lawsuit.
Attend oral argument
- Stay tuned to this site for an announcement about the date and location of oral argument! It is likely oral argument will take place in the fall of 2016.
Write and submit a Letter to the Editor or Op-Ed to your local newspaper
- Click here for instructions on writing a Letter to the Editor supporting the lawsuit
- Contact Barb Grimaldi at bgrimaldi [at] pubinlaw [dot] org or 267-546-1304 if you would like help with your letter or op-ed submission
Ask your local school board or organization to pass a resolution in support of the lawsuit
- Click here for a sample resolution
- Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about passing a resolution
- Click here to see which schools and organizations have already passed resolutions
Call Governor Wolf
- (717) 787-2500
- Ask the Governor to stop opposing the lawsuit and instead support allowing the lawsuit to go to a full trial on the merits of the case
Join The Campaign for Fair Education Funding
Resources and Reports
Use this research and information to support your advocacy.
- The National Bureau of Economic Research’s report “The Effects of School Spending on Educational and Economic Outcomes: Evidence from School Finance Reforms”
- The Washington Center for Economic Growth’s report “Can school finance reforms improve student achievement?”
- The Public Interest Law Center’s Education Funding Primer power point
- The video interviews of the parents and partners involved in the lawsuit
- The Campaign for Fair Education Funding’s infographics, one-pagers and fast fact sheets
- Find your legislators